Guys, if you were in a committed relationship OR married and a female coworker came on to you repeatedly, would you stop her?

DizzyDesii
I’m watching the movie Obsessed after some years and this girl still pisses me off 😂 He shouldve reported her to the boss regardless of if she quit beforehand. And he shouldve called his wife on the phone immediately when she followed him into the bathroom stall. I wouldve been like BABY COME BEAT THIS HOE ASS 😂 SHE TRYNA FILL UP ON ME! LOOK I’LL EVEN FACETIME YOU SO YOU CAN SEE THAT she's THE ONE COMING ON TO ME 😂🤷‍♀️ I wouldve been screaming for help like Katt Williams in Friday After Next when Damon tried to attack him in the bathroom 😷 #FeelFreeToList #Obsessed
I wouldn't stop her... what the wife/gf doesn't know, won't hurt her
I’d report her for sexual harassment
I’d tell my wife immediately
Vote C
I’d get a female to fight her
Vote D
I’d push her off me
Vote E
I’d just keep telling her to stop and hope she does
Vote F
I’d record her actions for others to see
Vote G
GirlGuy
81
4