How do you stay calm when your customers/callers/clients get to you?

DizzyDesii
This one girl today was so freaking rude. I can't stand when people call for help but then try to tell you how to do your job. They dont listen as you try to explain. She just kept talking over me and it sucks cause i can't snap back and I have to hold it in. Now my chest hurts really Badly. I thought i was just having a mini panic Because it got hard to breathe, my head started hurting, and my eyes started watering. But I don't know now. Im just ready to go home. I just dont want my hands to start shaking again like back in spring. Im just sick of this job and hate these other jobs keep using excuses like too experienced or not experienced enough. Im just glad i saved up cause i really need to quit soon. Fck my chest hurts bra... #FeelFreeToList #FckWork
5 mo
What a long day... some people need a beer or a blunt 😂 i need chips/salsa... a strong coke... and a trip to the casino but im tryna hold out til vday
60
19