Is it normal/acceptable for a student (18/19 years old) to grab me (25 years old ) by the arm to pull me closer to him?

Anonymous
I’m a 25 years old teacher in an engineering school. One of students who is probably 18/19 years old grabbed me by the arm -gently- and pulled me closer to him while I was standing next to his desk and explained a few thing to him on his laptop. I usually keep a distance between me and my students and I avoid touching them, so this time I had a hard time reading what’s on the screen because I was standing far away from him. But I do it because I don’t want to accidentally touch the students. I usually ask them to hand me the laptop or make the writing bigger so I can read it from afar. So, this student saw me struggling to read what’s on the screen and grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him. I told him immediately that I don’t like people touching me but he did again a few days later and this time it wasn’t justified.
Do you think that’s acceptable?
4
0