My sister just got accepted to Duke University to get her fourth degree in nursing. What do you think?

AbleLearner
So she has an Rn, a Masters, a Nurse Educator degree, and now she's going for a legal degree in nursing. She already makes over 100k per year.

Yeah, she's the smart one I guess, she's also the cancer survivor the archangel told me was cured of Cancer. As she previously had stage 3 hodgkins lymphoman, and the chemotherapy was killing her, but evidently God miraculously healed her, but the chemo was destroying her phosphate, with ATP powers cells especially muscles, so she was having paralysis problems and had ot call 911 repeatedly, etc, and get phosphate injections and crap. So anyway, I consider it a miracle that she is healed, because the Angel told me she was healed.

She is hmm, 35 years old now, and she has saved countless lives in her career already, so now on with the show, let's see what she can do with yet another degree.
1
0