Thoughts on this—— Trying to find a job out of state (see below)?

DizzyDesii
So i thought i could transfer my sucky job to this new state im considering. Turns out the workplace got damaged in one of the last major storms so the job has now relocated to another state instead. So yay i dont have to continue this sucky job when i move states. But it sucks at the same time cause the apartments im interested in want to either see that i have enough moneys worth of rent in the bank (by seeing the last 2 months bank statements) OR they want an offer letter from a job. I don't know what to do. My grandpa and I never trusted the bank and always saved outside the bank. Now if i dump my savings in the bank, it’ll show that i have more than enough but the statement won't arrive til after the trip and will only be showing i deposited it that same month 🤦‍♀️ Plus some of the leasing agents are claiming that thats not “proof” enough because i could easily withdraw that money the next day. Ughh no. Like omg u gotta be kiddin me. I don't know how im supposed to get a job or proof of the savings in a week/half (when i go apartment hunting in person). If i take some random jobs offer letter, how long would i have to keep that job as “proof” cause i’d surely quit that same month if im being honest. I dont want to deal with another toxic job but i need to move out of state to escape my current toxic job/family #FeelFreeToList #TipsOnMovingOutOfState
21
2