Is it normal that I want my wised knowledgeable 43 year old boss back at work And not want to have soneone my agebto boss me around?

Anonymous
Don't get me wrong I am young too 27 years old and still learning. I missed my previous boss she always had the best management skilles to move the business. I felt she knew what was best and knew how to heandle difficult situations. Unfortunately she got transferd to a diffrent agency office. Now my new boss she is 26 years old. She is either eating or watching youtube vidoes. She calleds her employees names makes fun of employees and customers she calleds me a bitch. She is constantly messing our work schedule. I feel like putting in my two week notice. I don't know about the idea of someone that's almost my same age to boss me around now someone thats 40 years old + I do3 mind. I am being to dramatic?
3
0