Do you think young teachers who aren't susceptible of dying from the coronavirus should be rooting for schools being closed?

Aiasis
I was on Twitter today and I saw a lot of young teachers urging the schools to close so, children won't get them sick. The virus has only knocked off people with low immune systems and the elderly thus far. I guess I just want a lot of these teachers to admit what it looks like... You don't want to teach these kids and you feel that you don't get paid enough to watch over them in trying times such as these. If you don't agree, please explain your side of the argument below.
Yes
No
Let me explain.
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
4