Can a beautiful woman be competent in her chosen field?

mrdimples78
You meant that shows in females as medicine? Slow down a minute and think about this yesterday you all assumed you made the assumption they sense their words an offering of attractive women to be willing to see us as our physicians granite Corona virus pandemic everyone was arguing as to what sort of job does woman would be capable of doing would it be right to assume that a woman could do better at her chosen field if she were unattractive because that's the equivalent of what you were assuming yesterday?
3 mo
Okay I guess I never made myself clear, this question was meant to be ironic it was meant to demonstrate how-typically-men are attracted to looks women are attracted to behavior I proved that and how the guys answered the question they jokingly responded that they would take a good-looking woman regardless of her credentials women wanted someone who knew what they were doing
3 mo
Point proven... I probably need to rely much less 0n autocorrect.. LMFAO
12
14