Students of G@G: How Are You Finding Your Online Classes?

SpiderManFan2002
I just finished my first one about 15 minutes ago, it wasn't too bad, like I didn't have to wake up super early like I usually do because I have to catch the bus which has like an 80% chance of being late anyway, we didn't have to video call like I thought we would- it was only the teacher video-calling the rest of us had our cameras switched off.

Saying that I thought we'd video call, so I switched on my camera as I was joining the class then quickly switched it off when I figured nobody else had it on๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And for the majority of the time everyone had the mic muted.

It was still a pretty good lesson, I got up half an hour before it started, did my morning routine, went downstairs made coffee brought clothes and my coffee upstairs got changed, logged on to my laptop and attended class- it worked pretty well, and we can still do our tests due to all the online resources we have and stuff which I only lost two marks on still kinda annoyed at those two marks but you can't win em all sometimes. Oh and the fact that whilst we were working on our individual coursework I could lie down on my bed and do it๐Ÿ˜‚

Personally, I'm really liking this- it's a first time, in a long time I've gone to a morning class and not cursed the bus for being late๐Ÿ˜‚
Lol its me๐Ÿ˜‚ (not really that was a joke dont take it literally like yall did last time I made a joke like this๐Ÿ˜‚)
Lol its me๐Ÿ˜‚ (not really that was a joke don't take it literally like y'all did last time I made a joke like this๐Ÿ˜‚)
10
18