Girlfriend [F19] has a lot of studying to do but feels sad, sleepy and productive all the time [M18]?

Alaa_Hegly
My girlfriend recently has been sleeping a lot more than usual, she would take long naps during the day (4-5 hours) and ends up waking up feeling miserable and "useless". My girlfriend has depression, she's in college studying to become a nurse, but right now she has a lot of studying to do and it's really taking her down. I reassured her and told her she can talk to me about anything and that I believe our relationship can go through this hardship easily, but it didn't help much. Any advice on how to cheer her up and make her feel productive again? And possibly help her stop feeling sleepy all day?
2 mo
Sorry guys, writing mistake, I meant unproductive* in the title.
1
3