What Was The Best Year At School For You?

SpiderManFan2002
For me it was Year 10.

Basically our school had this system where the year groups were split into two halves "band 1" and "band 2" and the two bands would hardly ever mix, we didn't have lessons together and on top we all (in both bands) just thought the other band had weirdos for no reason at all lol, with the exception of some kids we knew from primary school.

But then year 10 came and our bands got mixed up, so some band 1 kids were in band 2 now, and some band 2 kids were in band 1 and some stayed the same. I was always in band 1 but I got to meet some kids who moved to my band from band 2 and I became really good friends with some of them.

And on top my best friend moved to our city so that's when I met her.

And with my friends, both friends I already knew, and my new friends, there's just so many good memories from that year, most of the best ones are from that year. Like I can't think of a bad memory from that year they were all so good.

And on top, we had Infinity War coming out which everyone was hyped for and after we'd watched it my friends used what happened to Spider-Man to haunt me up until Endgame:

"Wanna hear a dead joke? Spider-Man."๐Ÿ˜‚

"Who's that guy that died and was proper crying about it?"๐Ÿ˜‚

"What's blue, red and dead?"๐Ÿ˜‚

And we were all just so carefree you know? Aside from GCSEs, our biggest worry was who's gonna die in Infinity War๐Ÿ˜‚Now not only are we thinking about A-Levels, but we've got university, debt, possibly moving out, learning to drive, getting a job to actually earn for ourselves on our minds.

Those days we thought GCSEs meant stuff got real, looking back it I feel like when we were 15 we didn't even know the meaning of real๐Ÿ˜‚

I mean a lot of us are even turning 18 this year, so we'll legally be adults :o Which I find kinda crazy๐Ÿ˜‚

Those were the days though๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway enough of me blabbering on๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚What about you what was your best year at school and why?
My tie looked exactly this lmao๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
My tie looked exactly this lmao๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
15
5