I don’t feel like I’m good at my job, what can I do about it?

I recently joined a new company (One of the top 5 tech. companies in the world) and a new role (first job since graduation). The job is completely different from what I studied (I studied law and went into data analytics). My employer is aware of my lack of experience and since I’m in a trainee position, I assumed I’ll receive quite a bit of training. However, it has been 2-3 months and I have received no support. I don’t even have a mentor. I just have projects which require me to run queries and write them. So I go and learn things online but I have no one to check my work or help me or guide me. Consequently, some of my work bounces back because it has been done incorrectly and I am finding it very hard to complete projects.

For example, my first project was to debug and also write a query to pull some data and I had 2 weeks to do it, the query ran multiple pages. Before then I didn’t know what a query really was. I had no guidance on it at all, no help or anything. So I learned a coding language on my own in 2 weeks but I only managed to finish the project in 3 weeks which got me into trouble. I was working weekends and until 11pm (I don’t get paid for overtime though). I’m finding that the job is taking a toll on my mental health. I am trying to power through it but I feel like I’m just not doing that well. I do, however, enjoy the learning and coding, it is just that I feel like the company is expecting too much and providing me with nothing.

What can I do to escape this situation?
3
1