Do you feel like college was a waste of time? Did going to college actually prepare you?

Anonymous
I’m currently approaching the end of my second year at my university. And I’m currently taking two 300 level classes for my major and I honestly feel like what I’m learning won’t apply to a real world job. Especially with the switch to fully online I will admit I have been slacking and doing the bare minimum. But I feel like I’m wasting time and money I don’t feel prepared at all my major is Economics. And so far we have done is sit and talk about theories about the economy, laws the government can pass regarding the economy, I have learned how to analyze data, code, and read what the numbers are telling me. Still I find it hard to picture myself being prepared to be out in the real world looking for a job in economics in two years. I feel like everything I learned won’t help me get a job or if I do get a job how do I know I’m doing it right and have the education to do it?
2
2