For those of you who have lost your jobs - what legal methods of money have you thought about or considered?

I thought about writing music and writing books to earn money - also thought about running a church ministry online on Sundays or starting my own self help youtube channel - and I also considered doing dream interpretation but I've been trying to learn it for weeks and I still am really bad at it - I would like to paint and draw but my parents are so controlling - I doubt they would even let me leave the house to go the store to buy paint - much less sell paintings through the internet - there are also a few bureaucratic jobs I think I could qualify for since I got top grades at the best school in Canada - but that's my secret
6
2