Why I can't work 8 hours?

Anonymous
I joined the work force some time ago, went the stable path with a degree, entered a company etc. But I simply can't force myself to work 8 hours a day, it's a struggle, boring, unfulfilling, and stressing. I thought I would get used to it, but after a couple of years it is still not working out.

I read some recommendations online, but they recommend breaks, diet and exercise, I already do those, and breaks only make your work day even longer.

If you remove work, commuting, sleeping, eating, bath, and other routine tasks from my day, I'm left with 2/3 hours. How is a human being supposed to life their lives that way? And feel happy when they get 1 week off per year?

I'm seriously thinking of working only part-time, since it's enough to survive, but that way I'll not save much for the future as well...

How do you get through your day?
Why I can't work 8 hours?
4
2