Should I take this other job at a salad place or stay at the steakhouse im at now?

smahala1991
The salad place owner is a former manager of the steakhouse. She knows all the dirty stuff thats gone on there in the past and the present. The job is the same (Dishwasher) and the same pay rate but its in a more stylish atmosphere
However I'm so used to the place I work at now. I know it has its problems in the past I feel like I'd be selling them out if I left.
So what should I do? Stay where I am or go to the new place. The other place said I could have an opportunity to learn more if I wanted to, plus its a family atmosphere. Im just really conflicted.
12 d
I really don't know what to do :( im just really conflicted
12 d
I think im sticking with the old place. They brought back all of the old staff after they shut down that wanted to return. The other place laid off all the old help except one.
10
17