Employers sometimes ask if you are bondable - meaning loyal and not quitting any time soon - so are you bondable to your job?

At my old job - I was often bored and stressed out and tired and sometimes mistreated by bosses but I would have stayed at that job for 50 years because I had an emotional connection to my job environment and my work - a guy told me my first month there I was very good and should quit and make twice as much elsewhere at an office job instead of standing and doing physical labour and I thought he was right but I did not quit - later I liked a guy I met there and I decided I wanted to always work so if I had a family I could pay my half of the food and bills and utilities - especially if we had kids one day - then I got laid off involuntarily because of CoVid but even before i lost my job my dad would yell at me constantly for working and try to pressure me to quit cause he was worried I would get everybody in my family sick
7
1