I have decided to walk away from my 2nd job and stay at my first. Is this the right decision?

so over the weekend I've been thinking it over. Today the owner of the salad place was telling me that they're cutting back hours from 11 a. m. to 3 p. m. . The steakhouse my first job where I work at is open from 11 a. m. to 8 p. m. and constantly gets a lot of business. So the salad place has thought its best did I just work weekends but on Saturday I would be working at both places. and to be honest after doing it for about 2 weeks back and forth I find it rather exhausting. It's the same job and the same rate of pay but the salad place keep closing early every night because of lack of business. They get it during the day with lunch but with dinner we may only get one or two customers. I understand if things keep going like they are while in Phase 2 of North Carolina's reopening structure then they may not be able to survive. So I have pretty much decided to walk away and keep my first job. I have been there for a year and I know everything there.
1 mo
Plus I discovered I never have time for anything hardly. So I want to enjoy what little time I have to rest
3
4