Students of G@G: Has This Academic Year Gone Really Fast For You?

SpiderManFan2002
The academic year just finished for me, today. I don't have to attend classes until September and, they'll still probably be online until October people are guessing.

I think pretty much everyone will agree with me when I say it's been a really weird year, this time last year when I was thinking about starting my first year of college which I've now finished, I didn't expect have 4 months of it online, and I definitely didn't expect a pandemic of all things. So yeah, it's been crazyπŸ˜‚

Putting all this pandemic stuff aside for a moment, it's insane how everything is going by so fast, the summer of 2019 doesn't even feel like it was a year ago, and it barely feels like I've started college let alone finished my first yearπŸ˜‚And then this time next year I'll have finished college completely and then off to uni, maybe leaving home. And this time last year I would have been stressing about starting college and I know I'm repeating myself but damn the first year is already goneπŸ˜‚

I remember at the beginning of the college year, I made a plan, with a friend for the last day of college (before we knew a pandemic was gonna lock us all inside lol) there was this new cafe that opened up near our college, it was awesome, you could play computer games there and even games like bop it (lmaoπŸ˜‚) and they sold food which looked good, and milkshakes- so we were gonna go there as a group and just chill and be happy that it's over for 11 weeks, but we didn't count for corona, or the lockdownπŸ˜‚

So I'm just spending my last day planning my summer tasks college have set us, then I'll probably spend the rest of it watching movies or something because what better do I have to do with an evening anyway? It's a thing after my last day of every academic year I watch a Spider-Man movie.

But this whole year has been just... Wow. This is not how I thought college would turn outπŸ˜‚

Anyway, enough of me rambling- have you finished your academic year yet, and if so has it gone by really fast?πŸ˜›
Yeah, for me it's gone by so fast!
Nah, it's gone slow for me tbh.
It hasn't really been fast or slow for me.
Vote C
Lol I'm not even in school/college/uni, I don't know why I'm here lmao
Vote D
Ah, QuaranTEENS. (yes I added an extra option just so I could include a pun, shut up😛🤪😂)
Vote E
GirlGuy
7
2