Have you ever told off a coworker you really hate, and if you did how good did it make you feel?

Anonymous
Just felt like sharing, I have a few coworkers I don’t like but one I actually hate. One day on the job it was just me and him and he was being his normal rude passive aggressive self and it lead to some words exchanged. Anyway I tried to be civil because I like to pretend I’m professional but this moron was being totally ridiculous. So I figured This is my chance to tell him how I truly feel (because I’m not one to rehash or continue fights once they are over) so I just bombarded him with the best insults and roasted him. It felt great.

we all have coworkers we hate, just curious to see if others had similar situations and what Happened in them.
4
10