What would you do?

All my friends are going to the Balearic Islands in October, originally I also booked but ended up canceling because of the 14 day quarantine in Ireland when returning from abroad. This would mean I’d need to take three weeks off work which I can’t afford to do nor do I think my manager will agree. This 14 day quarantine might be lifted and I said I’d rebook if it does but now I’m thinking is it worth it. My job is already up in the air, I don’t know if there will be work there for me in September. I’m a preschool teacher so my contract is from September to June, technically because my contract is coming to an end and I’m unemployed for the summer. I shouldn’t have to communicate with my manager about my plans If I’m not employed at the time of making those plans. As I said I don’t know if I’ll even have a contract come September. I feel that it would look bad on me if my manager did renew my contract and I ask for time off especially with everything going on. I’m so lost on what to do , I want to go because literally everyone is going and my friends are expecting me to go to plus this whole trip was my idea ( clearly didn’t think it all the way through) I don’t want to jeopardise my job either.
What would you do?
Add Opinion