Would you work somewhere if they had a reputation for treating their staff badly?

Anonymous
I recently lost my job because of the virus. I very desperate for a job and recently a job at a medical manufacturing company just down the road from were i live.

Its prefect for me, mon to Friday, 9 to 5 and early finishes on Friday. Its a really easy job by the sounds of it and i have previous experience in manufacturing.

The only thing that scares me is after applying, i looked online at Glassdoor for reviews on what its like working there. Most if not all reviews were negative, saying the company treats their staff badly. Bullying, no appreciation and favoritism.

Im so desperate for a job im willing to go ahead but im so sick of working for manual companys that treat their staff poorly. Im a hard worker and all i want is to work a regular honest job were im happy and get treated with respect but we all know there isn't such job out there.
4
0