Does it turn you on to hear someone talk about their hopes and dreams?

DizzyDesii
If not that, then what? I love when guys are passionate, optimistic and ambitious about their goals in life. Of course, talk is just the start and they need to eventually act on it. But I don't know, just hearing a guy get emotional about the things he wants in life (especially if we want the same thing) is just so beautiful to me. I could talk about hopes and ambitions all day, everyday. I like when men get emotional over things like this. Its the cutest thing to hear them get all choked up talking about future fatherhood, career planning, and relationship goals... #FeelFreeToList #DontDreamItsOver #SpeakForYourself
3 d
Some say distance makes the heart grow fonder. Lmao fck outta here with that. doesn't work for me. Passion and knowing what you want in life is what attracts me. It defines maturity no matter what age you are 🙌
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qfkmlQk99cE
3 d
Ig i shouldve said excite/impress. I didn't mean turn on in a sexual way
56
20