Will you take the time to read the entire abstract of this medical publication, and if so, are you still pro vaccine?

Shamalien
https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/1

It should be noted that when I refer to pro vs anti vaccine, I'm referring mainly to any kind of mandatory or enforced vaccinations. This includes for school, flying, concerts, being chipped, etc, anything which coerces or forces an individual to get injected. As far as people shooting themselves up on a voluntary basis, I don't believe anyone is against that, so just wanted to clear this up for all the stubborn idiots who love erecting straw men and taking those down instead of the real argument, which is basically akin to "My body, my choice"

This has been proven a very divisive topic. I encourage those who are staunchly pro vaccine to consider a small portion of the mountainous, terribly censored (I couldn't find this article on google) pile of evidence showing vaccine ineffectiveness / negative side effects.

The article posted in the title is a short read, but for anyone interested in taking a deeper dive, check out this 45 minute presentation (with full transcript, source links and all) to take a look at just a few case studies relating to this topic (it's such a massive topic, this is a great starting point)
Yeah I read the abstract in full and I'm still pro vaccine
Yeah I read the abstract in full and I am now / still am wary and skeptical of vaccine effectiveness / side effects
I did not read the abstract in full and am pro vaccine
Vote C
I did not read the abstract in full and am anti vaccine
Vote D
GirlGuy
1
3