How do I get a good job if I'm always getting fired or almost getting fired for being a "workplace bully"?

FýrdracaDócincel
Let me make this perfectly clear to you goodie two-shoes cucks/cunts. There is NO SUCH FUCKING thing as a fucking "workplace bully."

That's just something you retards say when you get in the way of someone else's work and they don't tolerate it. Full stop. End of. I don't care. If you have an opinion on that, whine to mommy in private about the guy on the internet who made you want to kill yourself..
.. then do it so I can take a piss on you at your damn funeral.

We good?

So.. now that THAT trash has been taken the fuck out..

My future isn't looking too good. Not with my personality. It's either..

1.) Not be a "bully" and let my mental health suffer from being at the bottom of the workplace food chain.

2.) Be a "bully" and end up with nowhere to go, or worse, in jail.

I'm honestly gonna be that guy who makes most of his money off of the government because people just make me sick. Whenever I let my true colors out at work and focus intensely on the job like a normal person, I almost always find myself in human resources either because of a fucking tattle take or because I'm making the higher-ups "nervous."

I can't keep doing this. It's either the higher-ups grow the fuck up and let me treat the shitty associates like shit, or I'm fucked. 😑
1 mo
Even when I was an independent contractor for Doordash, it was extremely hard to be on professional terms with the associates of the places I had to go to.

Hell, even some of the places where the customers were. This hotel guy had to be calmed down because he demanded to know what restaurant I was from and I made perfectly clear that I didn't owe him a damn thing.
1
5