Is it normal to spend one year salary on things you wanted ( because I feel low sort of regret) ?

Anonymous
I used my one year salary to buy books and enroll for courses (which I am slow at doing because of job , due to covid I'm home doing household work like cooking as mom is ill ) and materialistic stuff which was temporary happiness and had lots of fun too like I went for trips. I feel a bit low that I used up all my one year salary. I have savings of second year salary of which I made fixed deposits of it all. I am 23 now working in a bank since 2 years. Is it a good thing to having spent a year of salary? I am telling myself to strictly save from now on. I don't want to do masters from abroad because it's expensive and not even from my home country because it's expensive too. I'm happy doing small small certifications online in this lockdown to upgrade my knowledge. I feel like to do executive MBA which is cheap after I turn 25 and have certain relevant work experience and little money. I feel low seeing other people directly going abroad to study and spending so much after education. Is it ok if I'm not so ambitious because I feel like I'm happy with my job and want to live with my family and do job in same company and in the same country? Am I going on the correct track?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1
1