I feel like I won't be able to go to school this semester, what should I do if fasfa doesn't approved my petition?

apple24
I ALREADY taken this class twice and failed twice. I don't know what to do. I don't think they will approve of my request for trial because I been trying for so many years. I haven't even reach bachelors yet not even associates. Basically, a good 8 year in and out of school. I don't have any dreams or inspiration. I just want have enough money to live on my own. I feel depressed these days. School start in a week. I just want get my associate degree and call it a day. TAKE a big break. And then join like an It institution where they teach you what you actually need to know. I just want get a job so I can retired early or whatever. I feel morbid today. I don't have energy to do anything but sleep most days. RIP my future is over.
2
0