My dad said he was going to kick me out the house I’m only 19 working at a part time job making $7.75 an hour can you give me an advice?

Anonymous
1 mo
First because of my boyfriend he don’t like him
Second I’m mad because he said he will help me out with my car payment and he promise now I got to find another job that pay more. We been fussing about that.
Last my parents barely working and expect me to pay everything I don’t make a lot of money I can’t pay everything I can’t even enjoy myself
1 mo
My mom not working no where my dad work in the tobacco field and they all depend on me. I have to pay this and that. What can I do with $7.75 not nothing. Yeah I get paid every week but that goes to bills. I can’t even go out with my dad because my dad don’t want me around him. Ugh my dad control my life too much every time I leave home he always ask where I’m going or where did I went
5
1