I'm sick of being broke and unemployed. What should I do?

Anonymous
I am not a begger but I have to tell about my problems. Please help me, my life is in hell. My family moved to a very little City, and here is like a little town and no one gives me a real job here. Even though someone gives me a job with too much social interaction, they fire me because I have severe social anxiety disorder. I also have a bit disability, when I walk on the street, it gives me too much pain on my legs and feet for years. I have almost zero $ now. And because of the bad economy and pandemic, the unemployment rate is too high in my country and this only makes things more difficult. So all I have is internet here. And a one plate food provided by my parents here. As a non-english speaking person I have these skills a bit: - I know English a bit- I know coding a bit- I tried a bit online marketing in the past- And I can dedicate my all day to work online now But I don't even know what to do and how to make money, I don't even know a single working method. Please help me. I will do whatever it takes to get rid of this hell hole. Other than that, my life will be worse and worse over time. I also had a sister that can't do nothing and has lots of physical and mental issues, I need to take care of her too. My parents are so sad because I can't do nothing about it.
I'm sick of being broke and unemployed. What should I do?
Add Opinion