Emailing my school to see why they feel the need to charge us to live off campus. Is this email to harsh/rude?

Anonymous
Due to COVID I opted to live off campus due to being higher risk and also because are school protocols really did not make much sense. It is my last semester so a 'gap' year or semester wouldn't of been a great choice for me. I do not get to utilize any on campus resources when living off campus.
They raised tuition and opted to have a 14 week semester split into two seven week semesters so we are cramming in an entire semester of a class in seven weeks which is extremely difficult to do with a math class and a business math class (both which I am taking). It is a private college. I think in times like these where people haven't been able to work and finances are tight they should be somewhat forgiving. I find that it does not make much since to charge a living off campus fee when it is for my own health. I am not sure if the email is too rude or harsh.

EMAIL BELOW:

Hi,

I am wondering why we are charged $810 to live off campus? I understand it is usually charged but it seems inappropriate for that fee to exist in the current economical situation. First off, we aren't using any campus resources when living off campus. Second, since I am living off campus due to medical reasons and COVID so in order to protect myself it was my only option. Third, tuition went up, times are hard and we are not getting the same learning experience as we would on campus. We also did not get the $1,000 housing credit from last semester when we left early; we only got $800 (see attachment below of original email sent out). That $810 is almost two rent payments for me.

Opinions to change email are welcome.
3
1