My manager turned into a nasty bitch at work.. Should I pursue a complaint or just say fuck it?

Anonymous
My manager is a petty jealous bitch. As I'm not a kiss up & don't need to rely on her I suppose you could say I've always been a bit of a threat in her mind - not helped by the fact I'm well-liked & many can't stand her. Anyway she concocted this story in her head, accused me of things, etc. And it's gotten so out of hand I went to the government watchdog. I'm just thinking should I pursue the complaint & expose myself to more of this vile woman (I'm not very judgmental but this woman is something else, one of the worst I've ever encountered what when I've worked with ex-federal prisoners who were more decent than her) and potentially remove her from the business entirely as I've enough to fry her or just say fuck it, as many she's run off have done, and just walk off.
Pursue
Fuck it
GirlGuy
2
0