My coworker "unintentionally" stole money from me, now I don't trust her, how do I trust her again?

Dazed0N0Confused
So my coworker told me our drawer was short $200, which I thought was fucking crazy, but I had some overly intoxicated people out front I was trying to help, so I gave her my half, which put me in the hole for working that day. I brought this up to my manager, wanting to know where the money went, and she told me to talk to the owner. The owner told me that he fixed the issue, but she didn't tell me, and my owner had me text her right in front of him about it.
She gave me some excuse about having a million things on her mind, but it had been nearing 20hrs since the rectification of the drawer, and I am convinced she wasn't going to tell me and was just going to steal my money. I told my boss' wife how I felt and she told me it was my fault for just handing the money over. I didn't just hand money over, there is supposed to be trust and the drawer should've been done correctly.
She told my boss she only had to out $15 in to even the drawer out, so where did my money go and why didn't she tell me immediately?
Now I don't trust her, and I'm not sure if I can trust her again. That was my money and I paid to go into work that day.
Any ideas?
5
1