Should religion be taught in schools?

chapawapa
I think religion needs to stay in the private school setting and the word "god" needs to be taken out of the pledge of allegiance at schools.

I went to private school most of my life. A catholic private school from pre k to 8th. I also went to public high school. I firmly believe that religion needs to be taught outside of the public education so it can cater to all students and their families. I think it would only be acceptable if they were to have a world history class to teach about all religions. but at the end of the day it should be a seperation church and state

This is a topic about religion in public education. Nothing related to politics, taxes, and or other special circumstances. Just a general scope of religion in school. Maybe there will be another question for more specific topics...
Yes
No
GirlGuy
Should religion be taught in schools?
9
3