What should I choose for my future?

Anonymous
First of all, I want to say that my English is a bit bad and I'm sorry that I could write wrong. I am young and I don't know what to do in the future. My family wants me to go to university next year because They don't want me to lose a year, but I don't even have a goal. I just want to learn a new language and study abroad. I'm thinking of two options, but I don't know which one to choose. Option 1: I don't go to university for a year. And during this time, I will determine which profession I will do. And I save money. With this money I earn I go to the course and learn a new language Option 2: Let me take the exam and enter university for two years. I love to take pictures And I read this section. I get a job and work, then I go to a language course with the money I earn. But this time, I will be very tired because both the university, the job and the course can tire me very much. And if I graduate from a university, I guess I might have an advantage to study abroad. What do you think should I do? And does anyone know how I can get a scholarship from universities in another country?
What should I choose for my future?
Add Opinion