Do you believe iws tacky to post on social media to give thanks because you have a job?

Anonymous
I mean crisis or no health crisis (but now with this crisis I seen this trend more often than before). I have seen a trend from many people posting on social media a photo fo themselves at their workplace and quote something like "Blessed with my job", "Thank God for the job".

I mean while unemployment have the highest rates in many world countries. I am aware and I understand that if you have a job now you have to give thanks becaue you have a job and you have to try to keep it, I know that. But why is the reason to post that over social media, while many people are unemployed and perhaps seeing that does not makes them be that happy. Jus saying.
1
0