Can a person with neck or facial tattoos (outside of the entertainment/tattoo world) ever hope to be wildly successful?

Anonymous
I can't think of anyone who is wildly successful or in power outside of the tattoo world or entertainment world that has face or neck tattoos. I think it just puts you at the back of the line when it comes to the way people treat you or want to respect you whether you're a decent person or not. I remember this comedian who got a neck tattoo saying in his opening joke, "I know what you guys are all thinking...if this guy has a neck tattoo, he's made a lot of poor choices in his life...and you'd be right."
5
0