Why do some people have no respect for a working man any more?

worldscolide
So here is the scenario.. I am a gamer. My gaming is what got me into IT. I have been in IT since late 2000, I pulled 46 certs which earn me a 6 figure income. For example, when im ordered to go on site to a client, my company is paid from the moment i step out my door, til the job is done, including sleeping, 600 bucks an hour. I work 60 to 70 hours per week taking care of my home and my wife. Some person on here made fun of me for both working in computers, and having gaming as a hobby which i use to unwind.. Told me to man up.. Like WTF..
1 mo
For anyone curious, 46 Certs means 46 IT certifications.
28 d
For the worthless piece of trash that called me an incel.. Here is the definition of incel.

Incels , a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates", are members of an online subculture who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one.

Being married means you cannot be an incel.. Please learn the language if you're going to use it.
11
22