{Those of you who are somewhat familiar with me} Based on the required qualities below: In your opinion, Do you think I’d make a decent TOUR GUIDE?

VIVANT
{Those of you who are somewhat familiar with me} Based on the required qualities below: In your opinion, Do you think Iโ€™d make a decent TOUR GUIDE?
Ability to Communicate Effectively

A good tour guide needs to know how to properly pronounce words. Someone who knows how to command the attention of multiple people at once, is a good candidate for a tour guide position. Tour guides must be approachable & have excellent interpersonal skills because they will be involved with multiple people on a daily basis.

Strong Empathy and Understanding

Tourists may come from various walks of life, age groups, cultures, nationalities, and backgrounds, or speak different languages. The best guides are empathetic to cultural differences and Sensitive to special needs persons.

Charismatic Personality

Your tour guide should be entertaining, and able to engage charismatically with numerous tourists. It is a plus to have natural charisma. Each day & every tour will be unique, so tour guides must consistently find opportunities to be charming, interesting, delightful, funny and friendly.

Keen Ability to Improvise and Adapt

Tour guides should be familiar with improvising and adapt to changing situations. They should be able to tell when their audience needs for them to adapt to prevent loss of interest from the group.

Focuses on Building Rapport

Tour Guides should build rapport by encouraging effective conversations, asking questions, providing information, and demonstrating passion.

Engaging Storyteller and Actor

Tour guides should have a compelling zeal & passion for what they do and have enough passion to learn the history of an area, naturally, tell the story & explain their knowledge with enthusiasm to eager guests.

Flexibility

At times, tour guides will need to go with the flow. They may need to use various approaches based on the audience they will be entertaining.

Timeliness and Punctuality

Essential.. Tour guides need to have guests at designated areas at specific times. They usually follow a schedule from an itinerary with various timeframes.

THANK YOU ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

#CONTINUED
Yesssss 🌟🌟🌟 ( details below. Optional)
Vote A
Nooooo 👎 (constrictive criticism for improvement below)
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
28 d

Professionalism

Guides should maintain rapport by displaying a professional attitude at all times. Being professional includes essential attributes such as being honest, well groomed, Punctual.
28 d
Eager to Learn and Willingness to Teach Others

A good Tour guide continuously aims to facilitate ways to learn how to make each tour distinct and unique from previous tours.. Tour guides learn by encouraging guests to provide necessary feedback so they can use the information to enhance future tours.
{Those of you who are somewhat familiar with me} Based on the required qualities below: In your opinion, Do you think I’d make a decent TOUR GUIDE?
Add Opinion