Which would you rather take; a hard job in the city you've always wanted to live and work in, or an easy job in a city you hate?

This is my situation right now. One job pays an average amount, comes with rent subsidization, and would have us working four days a week, 28 hours total, but is in a city I hate and want to get out of immediately. It is several hours away from the other city by train. This city sucks because all the people are a**holes and there's nothing fun for me to do there, especially with the work schedule which would has us getting off work at 11pm. On the weekends, all I can do is stay at home (even if COVID wasn't a thing) because there's simply no one here and nowhere to go.

The other job pays a little less, but has free rent and housing, and would have us working five days a week, 40 hours total with extra off-hours stuff. But is a city I've always dreamed of living in and would otherwise never be able to get a job in, let alone afford rent there. It is one of the greatest cities in the world that many would love to live in if they could afford it. If I were to ever make friends or a date, it'd be here, and there's lots of things to do on the weekend.

Which would you choose?
Which would you rather take; a hard job in the city youve always wanted to live and work in, or an easy job in a city you hate?
Dream city, hard job.
Bad city, easy job.
GirlGuy
20 d
Updating some stuff: So the job is basically a work-grind. Not a "challenging or rewarding" but just a lot of BS. Lot of jobs in this industry (education) are like that. Definitely not as easy as the other job, which would be a cake walk where it's basically just "show up and get paid." Very easy duties and Fridays off. Both are salaried jobs, so the work hours don't matter; I get paid regardless. However, It'd be year 2 in this armpit of a city and both jobs would be one-year contracts.
10
7