Isn't this considered invasion of privacy? ?

saud1998
I have a managerial accounting test this week Saturday and the exam is protected by "Proctoru". I did a google search on that and it looks like it's some type of software that you have to download (and maybe pay $15-$30 when you take each exam) before taking the Exam. You have to have a webcam (which I do not have (someone want to pitch in $60 for a decent one?) and give access to a stranger in a different county to your computer, camera, and microphone while you're in your own house in your own room taking a test. I have bank account information on my computer and other private information. I don't need to give anyone access to my computer software. They watch every single move of yours. So, you can't get up to use the bathroom or anything. If you d, I'll be considered cheating? I'll be more focused on the stranger than the test itself. The fact that someone is watching you through your webcam and listening through audio while being able to control your device is creepy and inappropriate. Who knows, if the pandemic continues and classes remain online, the cost of these kinds of programs will add to our tuition rates.
Yes
Vote A
No
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
11 d
www.reddit.com/.../

Here’s the software that the teacher is having us use
11 d
www.thefire.org/.../

article on it
Isn't this considered invasion of privacy? ?
Add Opinion