Which job sounds best to you?

MCheetah
I have some job offers I'm looking at. All of these are real, and each has their own pros and cons, but I can't decide which job is best. Which one would you choose?
Which job sounds best to you?
Which job sounds best to you?
Job 1: Four days a week, medium pay, long commute (45 minutes), moderate work, suburban location.
Which job sounds best to you?
Job 2: Five days a week, low pay, short commute (a 5 minute walk), hard work, competitive position, midtown location.
Which job sounds best to you?
Job 3: Five days a week, high pay, very long commute (80 minutes), easy work, suburban location.
Vote C
Which job sounds best to you?
Job 4: Five days a week, medium pay, moderate commute (20 minutes), moderate work, great midtown location.
Vote D
Which job sounds best to you?
I'd keep looking for a better job.
Vote E
Which job sounds best to you?
I don't know what I'd do.
Vote F
GirlGuy
28 d
I really wanted job 4, but didn't get a second interview with them. Job 2 sounded like a nightmare, even if it could've been better for my career long-term. So I'm going with job 3, mainly for the easy workload, even though I'm not going to like getting to work.
Which job sounds best to you?
6
13