Life advice request. What should my job be?

Some of you know me reasonably well, and I was hoping to get some insight in what I should look for in life.
I really want to go to a 4-year college (or more). Generally I am probably looking for something in the arts, humanities, or social sciences.
I have previously been interested in learning more about subjects such as psychology, sociology, speech-language pathology,
I have previously been interested in learning about careers such as mental health counselor/talk therapist, writer, etc.
I value creativity in work, and working closely one-on-one or with small groups. I like to listen. I try to dig deep when thinking of someone's personality and behavior, wondering why they are the way that they are and what it's like to be them.
I don't think I deal well with high-stress situations. Stress for me includes crowds of people, rushing to do something, having a lot on my plate at once.
thank you
6
3