I feel wrong for priortising my own personal life over career?

Tomsta
Over the past 3 years a lot has happened to me. I went back into therapy and found myself my first ever relationship

Since then i have been reconsidering my priorities. Right now i have 13 hour work days if i include my commuting time, for the past year and a half i have wanted to find a job a lot closer to home so i can actually enjoy my life (im 28 now). However i get the impression that companies especially now are wanting 'grinders' and look down upon people who actually want a life outside of work

Even my own parents seem to not be fully on board with it completely always telling me to stay in the area im in because thats were the good salaries are, which although true isn't the whole picture at least for me

Should point out im not looking at the "oh im gonna be a muscian" style jobs. Still office jobs but ones that are a lot closer to home
1
2