What has been your experience with workplace harassment?

BCRanger10 u
I recently did my annual workplace harassment training. What has your experience been with harrassment in the workplace? Was it sexual, racial, religious, unfair expectations? What actions, if any, did you take and what was the outcome?

Most of the people I've worked with or for over the years have been cool, so fortunately, I haven't had to get HR involved. I had a supervisor once who was just excessively demanding and difficult to work with. He was pretty demoralizing at times. Another time, an employee was visiting from another office. It was a few weeks after I got married and my wife and I were about to leave for our honeymoon. I told him about that and he made an inappropriate comment; I probably have made a complaint, but I would rather have talked to him first, I was busy, and by the time I got back, it was basically water under the bridge.

Other than that, I've gotten occasional comments about priests. I tend to shrug most things like that off though.
6
8