Is it normal to get anxiety?

Anonymous
I just put in my application to college to study abroad. so many people are telling me I have a good chance of getting it. the thing is I want to go but I also don't. I've express to my parents this feeling, and they've basically said (because the program is either 2 years or 4 years) that if I really try my best for the first year and don't like it they will take me out. It's a reasonable deal, but I'm scared. I don't know what I want to do yet career-wise, but I know this college will be good to get my starting degree that can be used for anything. I'm really scared because I have no idea what I want to do for my career, so I feel like I'm lost and won't have a job and will be incomelss. but also what if i choose the wrong career and am unhappy? but I'm also scared to move to another country and turns out I don't like it, and I have to stay there for at least another year. I'm also scared i won't like the change and will be homesick and i still don't know who i am. like some days i think i do, and others i don't, and they allow dating at this college and I'm scared i will have a crap personality and won't fit in, or no one will want to be my friend. I'm scared that i will be pushed into forcing myself to like it, and i wake up each night getting anxiety over this. my parents have said they'll come to visit during breaks but is this normal? has anyone else gone through this?
Is it normal to get anxiety?
Add Opinion