So boss seems to like me / his wife (who is not of our field & thus doesn't have a real grasp of why he's frustrated with staff) doesn't. Problem?

Anonymous
A few days ago I more or less told his wife off - indirectly via email - because one of his nitwit staff fucked up & I lost my patience. I know another of the nitwits reported back to her. She & they are all passive aggressive and they sort of conspire together against him... how he's not pulling his hair out some days with all these fools is beyond me.

Anyway she's bitching to one of the other staff about me (she's tactless/ignorant like a lot of his staff, I almost said hey don't talk about people when they're behind you because I passed her twice in the hallway whining) & he's greeting me with a bit of a smirk / eyebrow flash (guess he realized he's got someone on his side not the whines-a-lot/scraping-by crew).

But it's irrigating & as she's "HR (shoddy as she's as disorganised as his staff)" problematic. I've been hired somewhere else (hire on the spot) & been weighing if stay or just say fuck it. I like him / the work but christ if I'm finding myself annoyed now it's likely only going to get worse.
Stay
Fuck it.
GirlGuy
1
0