What do you think are the chances I got the position?

rach27
I interviewed for a full time management position for a company I currently work for. I’ve been an employee there for a year and my manager has always spoke highly of me in the position I am working now. My manager is leaving her position and it’s her position that I interviewed for. When I applied I sent my application and resume to the executive director and she reviewed it and gave it to HR to review and set me up for an interview. During the interview I had to answer a series of questions and sometimes she acknowledged my answers as good or excellent, we had casual conversation in between questions, and then more casual conversation at the end of the interview. I told her I hope I did ok and she said I did great with enthusiasm. She also never mentioned there were other candidates they are interviewing. She said she will give the results of the interview to the executive director who makes the final hiring decision. Based on this information what do you think are the chances I got the position?
What do you think are the chances I got the position?
Add Opinion