I'm in a bit of a conundrum with what classes I want to take this year to finish my degree (I only need 3 more classes)?

I'm probably going to be taking one class this spring (I've already picked the one I'm going to take for this spring) but, I then also need to choose one for the summer and the fall. Now, here's my dilemma. I only need 2000 level classes at this point, to graduate. If I finish this class for spring. I'll be up to 6/12, so I'd only need 6 more credits of 2000 and then I can graduate. Which of course, is typically at least 2 classes, sometimes 3 depending on how many credits the class is. Luckily all of the ones I'd likely choose from are all 3. But so here's the ACTUAL dilemma. Since I only need 2000 level classes, that means I should only take 2000 level classes, right? Well the problem is, I also technically still haven't finished my "arts and humanities" category, where you need to have 9 credits, I only have 6. I could take 2000 level classes to finish it, and I can also pick 1000 level classes to finish that category. If I pick the 1000 level classes I've narrowed it down to, it would of course be a little easier since it's easier classes but, it would only add on more TIME to when I graduate and was hoping to graduate this year. If I pick a 2000, it'll of course be harder, and I also might not enjoy those classes as much, BUT, id finish it in time (assuming i do well in the classes). Should I JUST stick with 2000 or do you think i should just pick one of the 1000's so it's easier, but, would add on more time, to graduate.

I'm also not really wanting to PAY for MORE classes, that's kind of why I'm really just trying to stick to the ones I NEED
0
2