Is it normal that I want to live my life “off the grid” as a redneck hobo guy? Should I go for it?

I just feel so at peace with the idea of being a hobo redneck guy.

It brings great comfort to my soul.

I would love to just live my life that simply.

Free of the lamestream media, without a TV to add to all the unnecessary headaches.

Once I start my job in the future and move out of my parents house, I plan on sleeping in my truck bed and putting my old bed mattress in there.

I have a truck cap to keep everything inside dry and prevent it from getting rained on.

I could pay to use laundromats to wash my clothes and I could bring a grill, cooler and portable shower with me.

I could cook breakfast along the side of highways at the rest stops. Then eat the rest at McDonald’s if need be.

That’s all I would need.

Living life that simply. What a miracle that would be.

The idea of “living off the grid” just absolutely amazes my soul.

Being free of the pressures of modern society and doing enough to “just barely” scrap by.

And if I could find some redneck woman to marry and fuck in my truck bed that would be all the better.

That’s everything I’d need right there.

I’ve got two seats in the cab after all.
1
1