Have you ever worked in customer service? If so, what was your experience?

StarryCrossing
I feel like people underestimate how much you have to put up with when you work in customer service. This includes retail, food service, etc. Nobody really knows what it’s like to work in customer service until you experience it yourself.

It’s also the type of job with the least benefits, and the most likely job where they violate labor laws. Not to mention the rude and cranky Karen’s and Kens. I worked in customer service during the pandemic, and let me tell you I could never make this my career. It’s so emotionally draining and taxing on my mental health. I don’t know how people put up with this for years on end.
So, GirlsAskGuys, have you ever worked in customer service? How was your experience? Did you love it, hate it? Let me know what you feel. Also, if you haven’t, how do you feel about these sort of jobs?
27
19